It was a great weekend for MMA fans around the world. World Victory Road: Sengoku had their second event this past weekend. Former UFC fighters Josh Barnett and Jeff Monson fought 3 full rounds at the Ariake Colosseum. However, only one could claim victory and it was Josh Barnett who took home the win.
Also on the card was the return of Kevin "The Monster" Randleman. After being away from mixed martial arts for almost 2 years, Randleman came back into the ring to defeat Ryo Kawamura via a unanimous decision.
Here are the complete WVR: Sengoku 2 results:
- Josh Barnett defeats Jeff Monson via a unanimous decision
- Kevin Randleman defeats Ryo Kawamura via a unanimous decision
- Mike Pyle defeats Dan Hornbuckle via a triangle choke submission in the first round.
- Roger Gracie defeats Yuki Kondo via a rear-naked choke sumbission in the first round.
- Jorge Santiago defeats Yuki Sasaki via an armbar submission in the third round.
- Satoru Kitaoka defeats Ian James Schaffa via a guillotine choke submission in the first round.
- Eiji Mitsuoka defeats Kwang Hee Lee via a rear-naked choke sumbission in the first round.
- Kiss Nakao defeats Jim York via a KO in the second round.