Spike TV has announced that UFC 91 'Couture vs. Lesnar' will be re-aired on January 24th, 2009. The main fight card is set to be broadcast once again this upcoming Saturday night, starting at 9pm ET.
Here's the snip:
It's the biggest fight in mixed martial arts history! 3-time UFC
Heavyweight Champ Randy "The Natural" Couture returns to the Octagon
and puts his title on the line against the biggest opponent of his
career, wrestling powerhouse Brock Lesnar. Can the legend prevail? Or
will a new hero rise?
- Randy "The Natural" Couture vs. Brock Lesnar
- Kenny "KenFlo" Florian vs. Joe "Daddy" Stevenson
- Gabriel "Napao" Gonzaga vs. Josh Hendricks
- Nate "Rock" Quarry vs. Demian Maia
- Dustin Hazelett vs. Tamdan "The Barn Cat" McCrory
- Jorge "JG" Gurgel vs. Aaron Riley
- Jeremy "Lil Heathen" Stephens vs. Rafael dos Anjos
- Alvin "Kid" Robinson vs. Mark Bocek
- Matt "The Immortal" Brown vs. Ryan "The Tank Engine" Thomas