The Nevada State Athletic commission has officially released the medical suspensions and injuries for all of the fighters that participated on Saturday night's UFC 94 fight card. 5 out of the 10 fighters that fought in the event were issued the following suspensions:
- BJ "The Prodigy" Penn (lost to Georges St. Pierre): suspended for precautionary reasons until March 18 with no contact allowed during training until March 3.
- Thiago Silva (lost to Lyoto Machida): suspended for precautionary reasons until March 18 with no contact until March 3.
- Stephan "American Psycho" Bonnar (lost to Jon Jones): suspended due to a scalp laceration until March 3 with no contact until Feb. 22.
- Akihiro "The Japanese Sensation" Gono (lost to Jon Fitch): suspended for precautionary reasons until March 3 with no contact until Feb. 22.
- Chris "The Professor" Wilson (lost to John Howard): suspended until July 31 due to a broken nose. He can be cleared early
by a doctor, but must have no contact during training until March 3
regardless of the doctor's evaluation.